Google Docs: Sync, Edit, Share
Create, edit, and collaborate on online documents with the Google Docs app.
Work together in real time
• Share documents with your team
• Edit, comment, and add action items in real time
• Never lose changes or previous versions of your document with version history
Create anywhere, anytime—even offline
• Capture spontaneous ideas on the fly
• Get things done, even on the go, with offline mode
• Save time and add polish with easy-to-use templates
Search Google right in Docs
• Use Google Search without leaving your document
• Search the web and your files in Drive, right from Docs
Edit and share multiple file types
• Open a variety of files, including Microsoft Word files, right in Google Docs
• Frictionless collaboration, no matter which application your teammates use
• Convert and export files seamlessly
Google Docs is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Docs features, including:
• Working in a single document with teammates or people outside your company. See edits as others type, communicate through built-in chat, and leave feedback through comments and suggestions
• Importing your documents to make them instantly editable, including Microsoft® Word and PDF files. Export your work in .docx, .pdf, .odt, .rtf, .txt or .html format
• Unlimited version history. Track changes made to your documents and undo anything you choose.
• Working across devices, with or without Internet.